Understanding Today's Financial Environment
Welcome, I'm Steven Romano, a financial consultant in Edmond, OK. We understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for retirement. We can help take the mystery out of preparing for today and tomorrow. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our professionals have years of experience in financial services. We can help you address your needs of today and for many years to come. We look forward to working with you through all stages of your life, give us a call at (405) 330-8300.
Start Investing for Your Future Today
Invest for your future with our new online platform that combines the benefits of a personal financial advisor with sophisticated technology. You still get the Romano Wealth Management experience and expertise, but with the added convenience and transparency of an automated investing solution. Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP) provides you personalized, objective investment advice through an online platform with 24-7 access to your accounts.
While other digital investing solutions, or robo advisors, offer online investment management, most don’t include a direct personal relationship with a dedicated financial advisor. With GWP, we’ll be your personal advisor [team], dedicated to you and your goals, helping to guide you through the investing process. Our Guided Wealth Portfolios service offers:
- Personalized planning, service, and advice: The path to your financial goals is personalized for your specific stage in life, and will change as your life changes. If you ever have any questions, your advisor is only a phone call away.
- Intuitive, intelligent technology: See your GWP accounts in one place, open new accounts, view your portfolio, and make updates via your personal portal. The technology makes the process fast and easy.
- Advanced wealth management at a lower cost: We can implement your personal roadmap using proven investment techniques. Receive allocations designed for you and your savings goals, and benefit from trading techniques that may increase diversification and can help reduce taxes.
Whatever your retirement goals, we can help you.
Guided Wealth Portfolios offers investment management designed to protect your portfolio against volatility and help you pursue your financial objectives. By investing with us, you receive:
- Personalized roadmap: Based on your goals, investing time horizon, and risk preferences, you’ll receive an investment allocation and roadmap designed to help you pursue your objectives. As you get closer to retirement, your allocations will gradually change.
- Holistic advice: By considering your retirement objectives and investments, our analysis allows you to work toward your investment goals.
- Tax-efficient investing : Through advanced asset analysis, we’ll allocate your assets in a tax-efficient manner, and evaluate the tax impact of each trade before it goes through.
- Consistent monitoring : Your portfolio is monitored daily, keeping it on track as markets move, and rebalancing it as needed.
- Tax-loss harvesting : If an investment experiences a loss, we may sell it to offset taxable gains in your portfolio. The investments sold are replaced by similar investments to maintain your asset allocation, so you get tax benefits while keeping a properly diversified portfolio.
- Financial advice: We’re available if you have a question about your account or investing strategy.
To get your dynamic proposal and start investing for your future today, go to www.romanogwp.com
How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
Knowing the rules may help you decide when to start benefits.
The Business Cycle
Understanding the economy's cycles can help put current business conditions in better perspective.
Charitable Giving: Smart from the Heart
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
Successful sector investing is dependent upon an accurate analysis about when to rotate in and out.
Marriage changes everything, including your insurance needs.
Tips on insuring your teen driver.
The care of special-needs children continues into their adult years, and may survive the passing of their parents.
It's important to understand how inflation is reported and how it can affect investments.
The federal government requires deceased individuals to file a final income tax return.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Are Real Estate Investment Trusts right for your portfolio?
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.