Understanding Today's Financial Environment
Welcome, I'm Steven Romano, a financial consultant in Edmond, OK. We understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for retirement. We can help take the mystery out of preparing for today and tomorrow. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our professionals have years of experience in financial services. We can help you address your needs of today and for many years to come. We look forward to working with you through all stages of your life, give us a call at (405) 330-8300.
Start Investing for Your Future Today
Invest for your future with our new online platform that combines the benefits of a personal financial advisor with sophisticated technology. You still get the Romano Wealth Management experience and expertise, but with the added convenience and transparency of an automated investing solution. Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP) provides you personalized, objective investment advice through an online platform with 24-7 access to your accounts.
While other digital investing solutions, or robo advisors, offer online investment management, most don’t include a direct personal relationship with a dedicated financial advisor. With GWP, we’ll be your personal advisor [team], dedicated to you and your goals, helping to guide you through the investing process. Our Guided Wealth Portfolios service offers:
- Personalized planning, service, and advice: The path to your financial goals is personalized for your specific stage in life, and will change as your life changes. If you ever have any questions, your advisor is only a phone call away.
- Intuitive, intelligent technology: See your GWP accounts in one place, open new accounts, view your portfolio, and make updates via your personal portal. The technology makes the process fast and easy.
- Advanced wealth management at a lower cost: We can implement your personal roadmap using proven investment techniques. Receive allocations designed for you and your savings goals, and benefit from trading techniques that may increase diversification and can help reduce taxes.
Whatever your retirement goals, we can help you.
Guided Wealth Portfolios offers investment management designed to protect your portfolio against volatility and help you pursue your financial objectives. By investing with us, you receive:
- Personalized roadmap: Based on your goals, investing time horizon, and risk preferences, you’ll receive an investment allocation and roadmap designed to help you pursue your objectives. As you get closer to retirement, your allocations will gradually change.
- Holistic advice: By considering your retirement objectives and investments, our analysis allows you to work toward your investment goals.
- Tax-efficient investing : Through advanced asset analysis, we’ll allocate your assets in a tax-efficient manner, and evaluate the tax impact of each trade before it goes through.
- Consistent monitoring : Your portfolio is monitored daily, keeping it on track as markets move, and rebalancing it as needed.
- Tax-loss harvesting : If an investment experiences a loss, we may sell it to offset taxable gains in your portfolio. The investments sold are replaced by similar investments to maintain your asset allocation, so you get tax benefits while keeping a properly diversified portfolio.
- Financial advice: We’re available if you have a question about your account or investing strategy.
To get your dynamic proposal and start investing for your future today, go to www.romanogwp.com
Revising Estate Strategy Assumptions
Estate tax exemptions rules appear to be stabilizing, prompting many to reconsider conventional estate strategies.
Choosing a Retirement Plan that Fits Your Business
To choose a plan, it’s important to ask yourself four key questions.
Interest Rates: How Low Can They Go?
The question used to be, “How low can interest rates go?” Now it's, “How long can rates remain at their historic low levels?”
There are common mistakes you can avoid when saving for retirement.
Five strategies for managing your student debt.
Does it make sense to borrow from my 401(k) to pay off debt or to make a major purchase?
The federal government requires deceased individuals to file a final income tax return.
One or the other? Perhaps both traditional and Roth IRAs can play a part in your retirement plans.
If you have a traditional IRA, you may have the opportunity to extend its tax-deferred status across multiple generations.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
Ever lost your wallet? Frustrating. Here’s what you can do to keep yourself safe.
The market is as unpredictable as the weather. We’d love to help you prepare.
Can successful investors predict changes in the markets? Some can but others miss the market’s signals.
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?