Understanding Today's Financial Environment
Welcome, I'm Steven Romano, a financial consultant in Edmond, OK. We understand that individuals face unique challenges as they prepare for retirement. We can help take the mystery out of preparing for today and tomorrow. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
Our professionals have years of experience in financial services. We can help you address your needs of today and for many years to come. We look forward to working with you through all stages of your life, give us a call at (405) 330-8300.
Start Investing for Your Future Today
Invest for your future with our new online platform that combines the benefits of a personal financial advisor with sophisticated technology. You still get the Romano Wealth Management experience and expertise, but with the added convenience and transparency of an automated investing solution. Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP) provides you personalized, objective investment advice through an online platform with 24-7 access to your accounts.
While other digital investing solutions, or robo advisors, offer online investment management, most don’t include a direct personal relationship with a dedicated financial advisor. With GWP, we’ll be your personal advisor [team], dedicated to you and your goals, helping to guide you through the investing process. Our Guided Wealth Portfolios service offers:
- Personalized planning, service, and advice: The path to your financial goals is personalized for your specific stage in life, and will change as your life changes. If you ever have any questions, your advisor is only a phone call away.
- Intuitive, intelligent technology: See your GWP accounts in one place, open new accounts, view your portfolio, and make updates via your personal portal. The technology makes the process fast and easy.
- Advanced wealth management at a lower cost: We can implement your personal roadmap using proven investment techniques. Receive allocations designed for you and your savings goals, and benefit from trading techniques that may increase diversification and can help reduce taxes.
Whatever your retirement goals, we can help you.
Guided Wealth Portfolios offers investment management designed to protect your portfolio against volatility and help you pursue your financial objectives. By investing with us, you receive:
- Personalized roadmap: Based on your goals, investing time horizon, and risk preferences, you’ll receive an investment allocation and roadmap designed to help you pursue your objectives. As you get closer to retirement, your allocations will gradually change.
- Holistic advice: By considering your retirement objectives and investments, our analysis allows you to work toward your investment goals.
- Tax-efficient investing : Through advanced asset analysis, we’ll allocate your assets in a tax-efficient manner, and evaluate the tax impact of each trade before it goes through.
- Consistent monitoring : Your portfolio is monitored daily, keeping it on track as markets move, and rebalancing it as needed.
- Tax-loss harvesting : If an investment experiences a loss, we may sell it to offset taxable gains in your portfolio. The investments sold are replaced by similar investments to maintain your asset allocation, so you get tax benefits while keeping a properly diversified portfolio.
- Financial advice: We’re available if you have a question about your account or investing strategy.
To get your dynamic proposal and start investing for your future today, go to www.romanogwp.com
Exit Strategies of the Rich and Famous
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
The New Red Scare: Chinese Ownership of U.S. Debt
China owns a portion of the total outstanding debt of the U.S. Government. What does it mean?
Put It in a Letter
A letter of instruction provides additional and more personal information regarding your estate.
Your credit score may influence how much you pay for auto and home insurance.
A look inside the U.S. government's statistics on household net worth.
Military families face unique challenges, making personal finance even more critical.
Retirees traveling abroad need to know that their health insurance travels with them.
When selecting a mortgage, one of the most critical choices is between a fixed or variable interest-rate mortgage.
Among stock-market investors there’s long been a debate between those who favor value and those who favor growth.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Ever lost your wallet? Frustrating. Here’s what you can do to keep yourself safe.
Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
What is your plan for health care during retirement?
How do the markets usually react to elections? Was the 2016 election any different?
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?